Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Professional Women and Hosiery


To wear or not to wear? I am often asked this question at my corporate trainings. The answer depends on your business culture and clientele. In some conservative cultures like the financial fields older executives, managers, and clients would expect hosiery to be part of the traditional attire package. Women wear hosiery and men wear socks with their suits.


This said, hosiery sales are down as the younger generation is going without hosiery. Personally I tend to go without hosiery in the summer especially, though never professionally. Once my legs loose their tan I still like how hosiery hides alot of the blemishes on my legs. Plus with certain outfits I need the body sculpting pant hose provide.


I like to stock up and often order on line. Here are a few sites:


No comments: