Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Incredible Facial

I had the most incredible facial from Patty Bunch in Toluca Lake (Burbank). For one and a half hours I was pampered from head to toe literally. Patty worked through all the facial steps while her assistant massaged my legs, feet, arms and hands.

I have recommended Patty to my clients who needed their makeup done for special occassions. Patty is a professional makeup artist in the entertainment industry and has been nominated twice for an Emmy. When she is not on a set, Patty is at her charming bungalow in Toluca Lake doing both makeup and skin therapy.

During my session she had her facial steamer going as she cleansed and did two exfoliation treatments. Then she gave me a oxygen treatment to increase my collegen. Lastly, she gave me a deep pore masque. My skin was radiant afterwards.

I am scheduled next to have a middle microbrasion. I'll post about this later.

Go to www.pattybunch.com It's a great site with Patty speaking and photos of the bungalow.

No comments: