Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Solution for Annoying Garment Tags



Do you have a garment with a tag that itches or pops up? Sometimes you can cut the tag out if it is just a few stitches on each end. Other times you want to keep the cleaning information in place. Hollywood Tag Tamers are the solution. These soft adhesive covers are designed to be applied over the tag, then removed when cleaning the garment. I am giving these as gifts to my clients during my Fall Carlisle trunk show.

In the past I have given away the Hollywood Fashion Tape which everyone loved, so I ordered more. This tape will adhere to your body and clothes to avoid over exposure when wearing low cut garments. Hollywood starlets use this at awards events to keep those plunging necklines in place.

Check out www.hollywoodfashiontape.com I ordered an assortment of their nifty products to have on hand for my wardrobe consulting business.

No comments: