Monday, July 6, 2009

Shapewear that stays in place


Have you ever worn undergarments to smooth your less than desirable bumps and rolls, only to have the garment inch up or roll down creating another unsightly bump! Through my fellow image consultant, Lori Ann Robinson, who has dressed many a starlet for special events, I discovered TC Fine Intimates. What they have is a seamless edge with an inner rubber strip that keep the garment from riding up or down when you move. I started selling my favorite three garments during my Carlisle Collection Shows. If you go to www.cupidintimates/tc-welcome.html you will see the entire line. Under firm control I like #444 pictured here which smooths from the bra line down to the hips. If your waist needs a little tweaking in, the cincher #473 does the trick. The camisole #444 is good for someone who just needs the mid section smooth, but not the hip area. You can now order any of these items through me. See the site for sizing. In addition Nordstroms and Bloomingdales carry some of the line, but not all.

No comments: